Commodore 128 RGBi DB9 to 9-Pin DB9 Video Cable
$12.99 – $14.99
Connect your Commodore 128 and 128D computers via RGBi for 80 column goodness. This cable connects the 9-pin Dsub female connector on the Commodore computer to compatible monitors with a DB9 male connection. This cable does not provide audio. You will need to use or purchase a 5-Pin Composite AV cable or 8-Pin S-Video AV cable for audio when using this cable.
- 3 Feet in Length (0.9 Meters) with option for longer.
- 9-Pin Male to Female DB9 connection
- Shielded Cable
- Commodore 1902 Monitor (DB9)
- Other monitors might be possible.
- Please verify your monitor has the proper connection.