Advanced Atari XL/XE Power Supply / AC Adapter
$27.99 – $29.99
Needing a new power supply / AC adapter for your Atari 600XL, 800XL, 65XE, 130XE, or XEGS? This AC adapter uses modern technology to power your Atari. This adapter provides 5 Volts an 3 Amps that will work with any of the listed Atari computers listed below. This power supply is ideal for modified Atari's that require additional power above the standard requirements including products like FujiNet which can pull power from the SIO port. Requires a standard PC 3 prong power cable and sold separately.
- 15W, 5V, 3A
- Desktop package
- High quality 7 pin DIN connector
- Up to 18 W continuous power
- Input Voltage: 230VAC
- Region: Universal
- DoE Level VI, CoC Tier 2 efficiency
- No load power consumption < 0.075 W
- Compact size
- Universal input voltage range
- Over voltage, over current, and short circuit protections
- UL/cUL, GS, CE, PSE safety approvals
- Certified to 60950-1 and 62368-1 standards
|Atari Model||Amperage Requirements|
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
[email protected] (verified owner) –
I bought this power supply because I read that the original Atari supplies can damage the computer if they fail. I wanted the higher output supply just in case I used a periferal that required power from the serial bus. The quality of the power connector to the computer is exceptional.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch