Commodore 128 RGBi to 8-Pin DIN Video Cable
$17.99 – $19.99
Connect your Commodore 128 and 128D computers via RGBi for 80 column goodness. This cable connects the 9-pin Dsub connector on the Commodore computer to compatible monitors. This cable does not provide audio. You will need to use or purchase a 5-Pin Compsite AV cable or 8-Pin S-Video AV cable for audio when using this cable.
- Commodore 1902A Monitor (8-Bit DIN)
- Magnavox Monitor 80 (8-Bit DIN)
- Other monitors might be possible.
- Please verify your monitor has the proper connection.
- 3 Feet in length (0.9 Meters) with option to be longer.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
sandlin.john (verified owner) –
I did have a RGB cable already, but I decided to get a longer cable so things weren’t so tight in my arrangement. The cable works perfectly and gave me the options to route the cable around various obstacles.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch